Preventing Chronic Disease
Updated January 26, 2023
In our latest podcast, we talk with Brendan Seto, winner of PCD's 2022 Student Paper Contest in the doctoral category, about his paper on racial and ethnic disparities in COVID-19 hospitalizations, which may be hidden by race and/or ethnicity misclassification.
New research shows that poor sleep and stress associated with adjusting to a new culture were linked to poor self-rated health among Chinese and Korean Americans. Learn what experts say may help improve stress and sleep among Asian Americans.
View PCD’s Top 10 Most Talked About Articles of 2022, and then head over to our LinkedIn or Instagram page and comment on the related post with your favorite articles of 2022.
Manuscripts for these collections may be submitted at any time; however, each collection has its own final submission date. Accepted manuscripts are published on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received.
- Call for Papers: PCD 2023 Student Paper Contest
- Call for Papers: Advancing Chronic Disease Data Modernization Enhancements to Meet Current and Future Public Health Challenges
- Call for Papers: Tools and Techniques to Effectively and Suitably Conduct Program Evaluation
- Call for Papers: Implementing and Sustaining Policy, Systems, and Environmental (PSE) Approaches to Support Healthy Behaviors in Diverse Settings
- Public Health, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy: Combating Racism Through Research, Training, Practice, and Public Health Policies
- Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Disorders, and Chronic Disease