How to Submit an Inquiry
PCD welcomes inquiries from authors to determine the suitability of a manuscript for PCD. Make sure your inquiry includes the following information:
- Article title
- Type of article
- Abstract (300 words or less) with the following information:
- Study/Intervention/Project description
- Dates when study was conducted
- Dates when data were collected
- Research methods and data analyses
- Implications for public health practice
Submit inquiries to the Editor in Chief at PCDeditor@cdc.gov for consideration.
The opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions.
- Page last reviewed: August 29, 2017
- Page last updated: August 29, 2017
- Content source:
- Maintained By: