How to Submit an Inquiry
PCD welcomes inquiries from authors to determine the suitability of a manuscript for PCD. Make sure your inquiry includes the following information:
- Article title
- Author(s) name, degree, title, and affiliation
- Type of PCD article
- Has the article ever been submitted elsewhere for consideration? If yes, please indicate the name of the journal, the date of the final decision, and an explanation of the decision.
- Abstract (300 words or less) with the following information:
- Study/Intervention/Project description
- Dates when program/policy/study was conducted
- Dates when data were collected
- Research methods and data analyses
- Implications for public health practice
Submit inquiries to the Editor in Chief at PCDeditor@cdc.gov for consideration.
The opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions.
- Page last reviewed: May 25, 2018
- Page last updated: May 25, 2018
- Content source:
- Maintained By: