COVID-19 Vaccination Clinical & Professional Resources
- For some immunocompromised children aged 5-11 years old, CDC now recommends an additional dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to complete the primary series – a total of three doses. See media statement.
- CDC now recommends booster shots at 5 months after the completion of the primary series of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for those aged 12 and older. See media statement.
- CDC now recommends booster shots at 5 months after the completion of the primary series of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for those aged 18 and older.
Information about COVID-19 vaccination for specific populations, including guidance for healthcare professionals and information for patients.
- Older Adults and People with Disabilities
- Children and Adolescents
- Homebound Persons
- Dialysis Patients
- Healthcare Personnel
- Teachers, School Staff, and Child Care Workers
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Patients
- People with Certain Underlying Medical Conditions
- Patients Vaccinated Outside the US
- Patients Receiving Antiviral Therapy
CDC’s program, Partnering for Vaccine Equity, aims to reduce disparities in disproportionately affected communities by supporting a wide variety of partners working to increase vaccine confidence and access among racial and ethnic minority groups.
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address: