Health Education and Communication Tools
For RIM Communities and Other Limited-English-Proficient Populations
COVID-19 materials related to prevention, travel, vaccination, and other topics are available in multiple languages.
- Print Resources: Navigate to the webpage and search by the language you are looking for.
- COVID-19 Toolkits
- COVID-19 Buttons & Badges
- COVID-19 Videos
- COVID-19 CDC Guidance Documents
- Poster: COVID-19 vaccines are for everyone [PDF – 1 page] (Spanish [PDF -1 page])
- National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants (NRC-RIM) Vaccine Central
- WhatsApp Chat about COVID-19 Vaccines in Spanish
- CORE COVID-19 resources
- Switchboard: A Roundup of Multilingual Resources on COVID-19
- Ad Council Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- Educational Resources for Agricultural Workers- National Center for Farmworker Health
COVID-19 Booklet for Refugees
The National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants (NRC-RIM) partnered with the International Organization for Migration to create a booklet highlighting the most important information about COVID-19 information for newly arrived refugees. The booklet covers a number of topics and is available in multiple languages in print and audio.
Flu and You
Flu and You describes flu symptoms, how flu is spread, how to prevent flu, and signs and symptoms that suggest severe illness.
Cleaning to Prevent Flu
This document describes basic cleaning methods you can use to prevent spreading the flu or contracting flu yourself. Cleaning to Prevent Flu describes what kills the flu virus and how caretakers can protect themselves from flu.
Talking to Children about Flu
This document is a guide for parents who want to talk to their children about flu. Talking to Children about Flu includes how children can keep from getting the flu, healthy habits for children, and opportunities to answer questions your child may have about flu.
If Your Child Gets Sick with Flu
This document is a guide for parents who have a child who is sick with flu. If Your Child Gets Sick with Flu includes advice for what you need to do if your child is sick with flu, flu symptoms your child may have, and ways you can keep your sick child from spreading flu.
A series of fact sheets and other patient education resources on hepatitis B. Materials are available in several languages.
A series of fact sheets and other measles education resources for parents and childcare providers. Materials are available in several languages, including a fact sheet [PDF – 2 pages] and an infographic [PDF – 1 page] in Ukrainian. A poster is available in English [PDF – 1 page], Dari [PDF – 1 page], and Pashto [PDF – 1 page].
A series of fact sheets and other resources on TB for patients, healthcare providers, and TB programs. Materials are available to share, download, or print.
Resources include how to stay safe after a hurricane. Materials are available in several languages, including languages spoken by refugee communities in the United States.
- CDC Resources in Languages Other than English
- CDC Youtube channels
- National Institutes of Health
- National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants (NRC-RIM)
- Center of Excellence in Newcomer Health – Minnesota Department of Health (state.mn.us)