Educational Resources for Parents and Childcare Providers
See the resources for parents, listed above, as well as the items below.
- Information for Child Care Centers
Learn how to protect the children and staff at your child care center against measles, as well as steps to take in the event of a case of measles at your facility.
- Matte or Drop-in Articles
Information for parents, ready for use by childcare providers in newsletters, e-mail blasts, web pages, or other publications.
- Immunization Protects Us All [1 page] (279 words)
- Five Important Reasons to Vaccinate Your Child [2 pages] (609 words)
- Infant Immunization FAQs [2 pages]
Offers questions and answers about vaccinating infants and young children
- Vaccines When Your Child Is Sick [2 pages]
Explains that a child’s mild illness is usually not a reason to reschedule vaccinations
- Combination Vaccines [2 pages]
Explains what combination vaccines are and why they are used
- Understanding MMR Vaccine Safety [2 pages]
Addresses common questions about the MMR vaccine, including those related to side effects and effectiveness
- Understanding How Vaccines Work [2 pages]
Explains how the immune system responds to vaccines to build immunity
- Algunos materiales de los CDC están disponibles en español.
- Page last reviewed: February 5, 2018
- Page last updated: February 5, 2018
- Content source: