CDC offers a free Web Content Syndication service that gives public health partners the opportunity to syndicate CDC content directly to their sites without having to monitor or copy updates. Below is a list of breastfeeding and infant and toddler nutrition content available for syndication. To search all the CDC breastfeeding and infant and toddler nutrition content available for syndication as well as other resources you can share, visit the CDC Public Health Media Library and browse or search for “breastfeeding” or “infant and toddler nutrition”.
- Is It Safe for Mothers Who Use Marijuana to Breastfeed?
- Breastfeeding Report Card
- Maternity Practices in Infant Nutrition and Care (mPINC) Survey
- How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean
- How to Clean, Sanitize, and Store Infant Feeding Items
- Proper Storage and Preparation of Breast Milk
The entire Infant and Toddler Nutrition website:
- Infant Formula Feeding
- Feeding From a Bottle
- Foods & Drinks for 6 to 24 Month Olds
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Helpful Resources