Preventing Chronic Disease
Updated February 29, 2024
We are currently seeking applicants for our next class of students to be appointed to our Student Scientific Writing and Review Training Committee. Learn what you need to submit your application. Deadline is March 29th.
About 129 million people in the US have at least 1 major chronic disease. New research uses maps to show the regions in the US with the highest concentration of people with chronic diseases. Explore the maps in this week's release.
PCD's annual Student Paper Contest gives students of various levels the opportunity to submit research for publication consideration. Explore the details of this year's contest.
Manuscripts for these collections may be submitted at any time; however, each collection has its own final submission date. Accepted manuscripts are published on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received.
- Preventing Chronic Disease Seeks Volunteers as Associate Editors and for Editorial Board and Statistics Review Committee
- Call for Papers: Community Engagement and Population Health From Practice to Evaluation
- Call for Papers: Screen-Time Effects on Mental Health, Physical Activity, Nutrition, and Sleep Across the Lifespan
- Call for Applicants: PCD Student Scientific Writing and Review Training Committee
- Call for Papers: Public Health Nurse-Led Research, Practice, and Education in Disease Prevention and Control
- Call for Papers: PCD 2024 Student Paper Contest