Preventing Chronic Disease
During recent flu seasons, 9 out of 10 people hospitalized with flu had at least one underlying health condition. That’s why yearly vaccination is especially important for those with certain chronic health conditions. Learn more.
PCD is interested in publishing peer-reviewed papers offering insights into the roles of public health, medicine, and policy to combat all forms of racism through research, training, practice, and public health policies. Learn more.
Listen as Diana Redwood, PhD, and Thomas J. Lawrence, BA, discuss the Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country collection and the importance of their research included within in this PCD collection in our latest PCD Sounds Bites podcast.
Manuscripts for these collections may be submitted at any time; however, each collection has its own final submission date. Accepted manuscripts are published on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received.
- COVID-19 & Chronic Diseases: Burden, Access to Care, Community Engagement, and Partnerships
- Geospatial Perspectives on the Intersection of Chronic Disease and COVID-19
- 2022 PCD Publishing Opportunity for Students
- Public Health and Medicine: Combating Racism Through Research, Training, Practice, and Public Health Policies
- Health Equity in Action: Research, Policy, and Practice
- Global Responses to Prevent, Manage, and Control Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Disorders, and Chronic Disease