Preventing Chronic Disease
PCD is interested in publishing peer-reviewed papers offering insights into the roles of public health, medicine, and policy to combat all forms of racism through research, training, practice, and public health policies. Learn more.
This essay discusses the compounding burden of noncommunicable diseases and how responding to them may improve readiness for public health emergencies.
Stay up-to-date on the latest calls for papers, special PCD collections, and receive the latest articles and journal news directly in your inbox.
Manuscripts for these collections may be submitted at any time; however, each collection has its own final submission date. Accepted manuscripts are published on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received.
- COVID-19 & Chronic Diseases: Burden, Access to Care, Community Engagement, and Partnerships
- Geospatial Perspectives on the Intersection of Chronic Disease and COVID-19
- 2022 PCD Publishing Opportunity for Students
- Public Health and Medicine: Combating Racism Through Research, Training, Practice, and Public Health Policies
- Health Equity in Action: Research, Policy, and Practice
- Global Responses to Prevent, Manage, and Control Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Disorders, and Chronic Disease