Preventing Chronic Disease
PCD is excited to announce the most popular PCD articles published in 2021 as rated by Altmetric. View the top 10 list and read the articles.
PCD is interested in publishing peer-reviewed papers offering insights into the roles of public health, medicine, and policy to combat all forms of racism through research, training, practice, and public health policies. Learn more.
One of the goals of Healthy People 2020 is to reduce cervical cancer deaths by 10%. Research suggests that increasing screening from current levels to 100% would prevent an additional 6,834 deaths from cervical cancer. Learn more.
Manuscripts for these collections may be submitted at any time; however, each collection has its own final submission date. Accepted manuscripts are published on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received.
- COVID-19 & Chronic Diseases: Burden, Access to Care, Community Engagement, and Partnerships
- Geospatial Perspectives on the Intersection of Chronic Disease and COVID-19
- 2022 PCD Publishing Opportunity for Students
- Public Health and Medicine: Combating Racism Through Research, Training, Practice, and Public Health Policies
- Health Equity in Action: Research, Policy, and Practice
- Global Responses to Prevent, Manage, and Control Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Disorders, and Chronic Disease