Preventing Chronic Disease
New GIS research highlights the evidence of food swamps surrounding schools in three areas of Guatemala. View the maps and read the related article in this week's PCD.
Read the latest commentary in today’s release and look for the complete supplement to publish in PCD later this summer.
PCD has just received its new Journal Impact Factor, 2.144, a jump from 2.038 the previous year in the Web of Science Journal Citation Reports.
- The Critical Need for a Population Health Approach: Addressing the Nation’s Behavioral Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond
- Relationship Between Muscle-Strengthening Activity and Cause-Specific Mortality in a Large US Cohort
- A Volunteer Program in Maine to Transport Community Members to Health Care Appointments
- An Overview of Social Media Use in the Field of Public Health Nutrition: Benefits, Scope, Limitations, and a Latin American Experience
- Food Swamps Surrounding Schools in Three Areas of Guatemala
- Pharmacist-Led Chronic Care Management for Medically Underserved Rural Populations in Florida During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Effects of Crime Type and Location on Park Use Behavior
- CDC’s Sodium Reduction in Communities Program: Evaluating Differential Effects in Food Service Settings, 2013–2016
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities Among US Children and Adolescents in Use of Dental Care