National Association of County and City Health Officials HIA Projects
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
The Healthy Community Design Initiative, also known as the Built Environment and Health Initiative, is no longer a funded program and the information on this website is not being reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
Below is a list of NACCHO health impact assessment (HIA) projects supported by CDC’s Healthy Community Design Initiative sorted by state and year.
- 2006: Trails Mapping (Riverside)
- 2014: Vision Zero: A Goal for Zero Traffic Deaths in SF by 2024 (San Francisco)
- 2006: Derby Redevelopment (Planned Unit Development Ordinance/Commerce City Redevelopment) (Tri-County)
- 2014: The Tice Community Connectivity and Redevelopment (Lee County)
- North Carolina
- 2014: The LYNX Blue Line (Charlotte)
- 2013: Hardest Hit Fund Demolition and Housing Stability Project (Detroit)
- 2006: Hennepin Transit HIA (Lowry Corridor) (Minneapolis)
- 2013: Richmond Highway Transit Center (Fairfax County)
- 2006: Beacon Hill (Seattle-King County)
- 2014: Banner Road Shoulders-County Transportation Improvement Program Project (Kitsap County)
Learn about state and local HIA cooperative agreement recipients and about Association of State and Territorial Health Officials HIA projects supported by CDC’s Healthy Community Design Initiative.
- Page last reviewed: August 22, 2016 (archived document)
- Content source:
Error processing SSI file