Fact Sheets and Infographics
- Data on Healthy Community Design [PDF - 144 KB]
- Built Environment and Health Initiative [PDF - 548 KB]
- CDC’s Built Environment and Health Initiative: Why Invest? [PDF - 429 KB]
- Healthy Community Design Checklist [PDF - 332 KB] En Español [PDF - 559 KB]
- Designing and Building Healthy Places [PDF - 934 KB]
- Health Impact Assessment [PDF - 1.44 MB]
- Health Issues Related to Community Design [PDF - 386 KB]
- Healthy Community Design [PDF - 343 KB] En Español [PDF - 347 KB]
- Impact of the Built Environment on Health [PDF - 148 KB]
- LEED-ND and Healthy Neighborhoods [PDF - 280 KB]
- Tools to Assess Health Impacts of Land-Use Policies and Programs [PDF - 766 KB]
- CDC Recommendations for Improving Health through Transportation Policy [PDF - 388 KB]
The following healthy community design infographics are available for download and can be used in presentations and printed material.
Also available as a 2-page printed fact sheet [PDF - 497 KB] (right-click and Save file to your computer)
CDC's Healthy Community Design Initiative (also known as the Built Environment and Health Initiative) promotes health through healthy community design.
Available in the following sizes: (Right click a size and Save file to your computer)
The percentage of kids walking or biking to school has declined from 50% in 1969 to 13% today.
Available in the following sizes:
(Right click a size and Save file to your computer)
- Page last reviewed: October 21, 2016
- Page last updated: October 21, 2016
- Content source: