Association of State and Territorial Health Officials HIA Projects
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
The Healthy Community Design Initiative, also known as the Built Environment and Health Initiative, is no longer a funded program and the information on this website is not being reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
Below is a list of ASTHO health impact assessment (HIA) projects supported by CDC’s Healthy Community Design Initiative sorted by state and year.
- 2009: Alcohol Outlet Density (Ukiah)
- 2012: Fort DuPont Master Plan and Feasibility Study (Delaware City)
- 2012: Implementing Street and Right-of-Way Improvements to Orange Avenue (Daytona Beach)
- 2014: County Park Fitness Policy & Program (Hillsborough)
- 2012: Second Street Redevelopment (Macon)
- 2011: Androscoggin Greenway Plan
- 2009: Arden Hills Redevelopment (City of Arden Hills)
- 2010: Duluth Complete Streets (Duluth)
- 2010: Douglas County Comprehensive Plan Update (Douglas County)
- 2010: St. Louis Park (SLP) Comprehensive Plan (St. Louis Park)
- 2009: Tumalo Community Plan (Tumalo)
- 2009: Accessory Dwelling Units (Corvallis/Benton County)
- 2010: Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Plan (Prineville)
- 2010: Hood River Park Development (Hood River)
- 2010: Wind Energy Siting
- 2010: Biomass Burning for School Heating
- West Virginia
- 2013: Fairmont Connectivity Plan (Fairmont)
- 2009: Ice Age Trail Expansion (Montello)
- 2010: Combined Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) (Rock County)
- 2010: Alcohol Outlet Density (Wausau)
- 2010: Open Air Burning Policies in La Crosse County (La Crosse)
- 2014: Plan BTV South End Health Impact Assessment (Burlington)
Learn about state and local HIA cooperative agreement recipients and about National Association of County and City Health Officials HIA projects supported by CDC’s Healthy Community Design Initiative.
- Page last reviewed: August 22, 2016 (archived document)
- Content source: