CDC’s Healthy Places website provides information and resources related to healthy community design. It also highlights programs and activities of the CDC Healthy Community Design Initiative, a former program in the National Center for Environmental Health's Division of Emergency and Environmental Health Services.
The Healthy Community Design Initiative, also known as the Built Environment and Health Initiative, is no longer a funded program and the information on this website is not being reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- User-Generated Commuting Data and Population-Representative Active Commuting Surveillance Data
- Parking Prices and Active Commuting
- 2016 Benchmarking Report
- Parks, Trails and Health Workbook
- Designing, Planning, and Building Healthy Communities
- Curry County HIA Wins National Award
- Healthy Community Design Infographics
Healthy Community Design Topics
Key Focus Areas
- Page last reviewed: March 28, 2017
- Page last updated: March 28, 2017
- Content source: