Deliver Professional Development Offerings
Facilitate PD offerings using the design you developed to positively impact learning and create change. The Deliver practice is operationalized when the design, promotion, follow-up support, and evaluation practices come together in an effort to provide effective professional development offerings. Assess these delivery characteristics to ensure they are addressed throughout the professional development offering.
- Provide an environment conducive to learning.
- Use qualified PD providers (see Sustain).
- Facilitate the PD offering, a group session or one-on-one TA.
- Collect participation and registration data.
- Provide and manage materials.
- Manage AV/technology/resources.
- Share plan to support transfer of learning and next steps.
- Collect and record evaluation data from each PD offering, a group session or one-on-one TA (see Evaluate).
- Opening Activities Document pdf icon[PDF – 142 KB]
- Warm Up Activity Template word icon[DOC – 66 KB]
- Energizer Activity Template word icon[DOC – 66 KB]
- Closure Activity Template word icon[DOC – 66 KB]
- Closing Activities Document pdf icon[PDF – 137 KB]
- Trainer Agenda Template: A Template for In-Person Professional Development Offerings word icon[DOC – 11 pages]