- tools iconHealth Education Curriculum Analysis Tool (HECAT)Assess health education curricula, based on national health education standards and CDC guidance.
- book reader iconHECAT: Health Education Teacher Training ManualA Guide for health education teacher preparation programs in institutions of higher education.
- desktop alt light iconE-Learning Series: Training Tools for Healthy SchoolsThe Training Tools for Healthy Schools: Promoting Health and Academic Success e-Learning series consists of five core training tools that have been converted to 1 to 1.5-hour modules.
- copy light iconDeveloping a Scope and Sequence for Sexual Health Educationpdf iconFollow a step-by-step process to create or revise a scope and sequence for sexual health education.
- arrow alt circle right iconSexual Health Education Scope and Sequencepdf iconUse this brief overview to explain what a scope and sequence is and what it is meant to accomplish.
The School Health Index (SHI) is an online self-assessment and planning tool that schools can use to improve their health and safety policies and programs.
A School Health Index: A Self-Assessment and Planning Guide training module is available at CDC’s E-Learning Series: Training Tools for Schools.
Find resources to help you plan and conduct effective evaluations of school health programs.
Download CDC PS18-1807 Success Story Guidance pdf icon[PDF – 214 KB]
Read examples of success stories from CDC-funded programs.
GYT: Get Yourself Tested for High Schools is an empowering campaign that can be implemented in high schools to encourage young people to get tested for HIV and STDs.