Public health agencies are working to respond to the health effects of climate change. APHA and CDC Climate and Health Webinars present public health leaders’ accomplishments, challenges and promising opportunities around climate change and public health policy and practice. These webinars provide assistance to state and local health departments to conduct analytic and programmatic activities aimed at reducing the health consequences of climate change and variability, and to develop public health adaptation strategies.
- Most Recent: “A Look at the Health Costs of Climate Change and Co-Benefits of Climate Action”External
- “An Overview of Climate Change Science and Impacts to Human Health”External
- “A Look at U.S. Regional Impacts of Climate Change on Health”External
- “The Public Health Role in Climate Change Communication and Effective Messaging Strategy”External
- “An Eye Toward Public Health Adaptation Strategy”External
- “Looking Ahead: Advancing the Public Health Response to Climate Change”External