Climate-Ready States & Cities Initiative Grant Recipients
CDC’s Climate and Health Program is pleased to announce new climate and health cooperative agreements with the recipients listed below.
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- California Department of Public Health
- Connecticut Department of Public Health
- County of Santa Clara, Department of Public Health
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Maine Department of Health and Human Services
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services
- New York State Department of Health/Health Research, Inc.
- Oregon Health Authority Public Health Division
- San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Vermont Agency of Human Services
Our 11 new grant recipients will focus on populations most vulnerable to the health effects of climate change and address social determinants of health in the context of climate change. This work will contribute to positive long-term outcomes by reducing the negative health impacts of climate change in our nation’s most vulnerable populations.
Rhode Island Department of HealthExternal
Resilience and Adaptation in New England (RAINE)External
New Study Prompts Updates to Heat Advisory Policy Cdc-pdf[PDF – 392 KB]
Climate Change and Health Program
For more information on CDC’s Climate-Ready States & Cities Initiative please feel free to send an e-mail to: email@example.com