Use of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
Interim Clinical Considerations
- As of January 26, 2023, EVUSHELDTM is not currently authorized for SARS-CoV-2 pre-exposure prophylaxis in the United States.
- Summary Document for Interim Clinical Considerations (Updated 12/12/2022)
- Interim COVID-19 Immunization Schedule (Updated 12/12/2022)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule Infographic
- COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule Infographic (Immunocompromised)
- Special Situations for COVID-19 Vaccination of Children and Adolescents: Age Transitions and Interchangeability (Updated 12/09/2022)
- FAQs for the Interim Clinical Considerations
Receive email updates about this page.
- Guidance for use of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Appendix A)
- People who received COVID-19 vaccine outside the United States (Appendix B)
- People who received COVID-19 vaccine as part of a clinical trial (Appendix C)
- Vaccine administration errors and deviations (Appendix D)
- Triage of people with a history of allergies or allergic reactions (Appendix E)