POP UP TEST_1 Day
A recent study of adults in Mexico found that those who maintained or increased their physical activity during a stay-at-home period initiated at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic had lower levels of anxiety, stress, and depression than those who did not. Learn more.
This month we celebrate the achievements and legacies of all women. PCD is grateful for the women working in all areas of public health, mental health, and medicine to help improve population health around the world.
New research shows that employers of small businesses felt unprepared for the unexpected health crisis created by the COVID-19 pandemic and were unfamiliar with their local health department and did not look to it for information. Read the related article.
- By the Seat of Our Pants: the Experience of Small Businesses in the COVID-19 Pandemic, Washington State, March–October 2020
Manuscripts for these collections may be submitted at any time; however, each collection has its own final submission date. Accepted manuscripts are published on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received.
- 2022 PCD Publishing Opportunity for Students
- Public Health, Medicine, and Dentistry: Combating Racism Through Research, Training, Practice, and Public Health Policies
- Health Equity in Action: Research, Policy, and Practice
- Global Responses to Prevent, Manage, and Control Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Disorders, and Chronic Disease