The following references provide background information only and are not intended to be a bibliography of current injury and poisoning research activities or issues.
- Series 10, No. 5. Current Estimates from the Health Interview Survey: United States, July 1962-June 1963 [PDF - 430 KB]. Wilder, C. S. January 1964. 40 pp. (PHS) 1000. PB-281638. PC A03 MF A01.
- Series 2, No. 50. Optimum Recall Period for Reporting Persons Injured in Motor Vehicle Accidents [PDF - 1.9 MB]. Cash, W. S., Moss, A.J. April 1972. 33 pp. (HSM) 72-1050. PB80-129471. PC A03 MF A01.
- Warner M, Schenker N, Heinen MA, Fingerhut LA. The effects of recall on reporting injury and poisoning episodes in the National Health Interview Survey. Inj Prev 11(5):282–7. 2005.
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2015
- Page last updated: January 25, 2010
- Content source: