Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Choudhary E and Vaidyanathan A. Heat Stress Illness Hospitalizations — Environmental Public Health Tracking Program, 20 States, 2001–2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2014;63(SS13);1—10.
- Namulanda G, Monti MM, Mulay P, et al. Acute Nonoccupational Pesticide-Related Illness and Injury — United States, 2007–2011. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2016;63:5–10.
- Environmental Research
- Journal of Environmental Health
- Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
Guide to Building an Environmental Public Health Tracking Network Cdc-pdf[PDF – 4 MB]
The Tracking Program “How to Guide” provides the materials, tools, methods, recommendations, and products needed to develop and to put in place local or state environmental public health tracking programs.
Technical Network Implementation Plan (2010) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 2 MB]
The TNIP is the road map used by technical and scientific staff in the Tracking Program to guide the development of the Tracking Network. The TNIP is a living document and will be updated periodically as experience is gained and as the components of the Network are refined and implemented.
- Nationally Consistent Data and Measures Cdc-pdf[PDF – 380 KB]
- Radon workgroup paper
Environmental Public Health Tracking of Air Pollution Effects (2008) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 7 MB]
A report to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from the HEI/CDC/EPA Workshop on Methodologies for Environmental Public Health Tracking of Air Pollution Effects.
Summary of Selected U.S. Geological Survey Data on Domestic Well Water Quality (2007) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 5 MB]
Summary of Selected U.S. Geological Survey Data on Domestic Well Water Quality for the Centers for Disease Control’s National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program.
Page last reviewed: January 3, 2014
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention