About Environmental Health Services
CDC’s Environmental Health Services Branch (EHSB) was created in 2000. EHSB provides practice-based research, training, tools and guidance for environmental health practitioners. Visit the EHSB program activities page for information focused on
- Food Safety - Preventing foodborne illnesses and outbreaks;
- Safe Water - Keeping water safe, particularly recreational water and private wells; and
- Performance Improvement - Improving the performance of environmental health programs.
- Page last reviewed: December 21, 2016
- Page last updated: December 21, 2016
- Content source: