About Environmental Health Services
Environmental Health Services provides practice-based research, training, tools and guidance for environmental health practitioners. Visit our program activities page for information focused on
- Food Safety – Preventing foodborne illnesses and outbreaks;
- Safe Water – Keeping water safe, particularly recreational water and private wells; and
- Performance Improvement – Improving the performance of environmental health programs.
- Page last reviewed: February 15, 2018
- Page last updated: February 15, 2018
- Content source: