View or Order Materials
CDC’s Milestone Tracker App
Milestones in Action
- Milestones in Action is a free library of photos and videos of developmental milestones.
- Post a web button to link Learn the Signs. Act Early. to your website, blog, or social networking site (e.g. Facebook page).
Primers provide tips on ways to integrate “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” materials across various settings.
- Health Care Providers (Primer English) (Primer Spanish)
- Early Childhood Educators (Primer English) (Primer Spanish)
- WIC and Family Service Providers (Primer English) (Primer Spanish)
- Early Head Start and Head Start Programs (Primer English) (Primer Spanish)
- Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) (Primer English) (Primer Spanish)
Autism Case Training Online
- Take the Autism Case Training online to learn about identifying, diagnosing and managing autism spectrum disorder.
Autism Case Training, Classroom-Based Curriculum
- The ACT in-classroom curriculum is designed to educate future healthcare providers on identifying, diagnosing and managing autism spectrum disorder.
You can add your organization’s contact information to any of these materials by following these simple steps. Note: This requires the use of Adobe program InDesign.
- Email us at ActEarly@cdc.gov to let us know you would like to customize the materials and how you will be using them.
- Access our GroupSpaces site to download and edit the customizable files.
- Print your own customized materials and distribute.
Note: Customized materials may not include the CDC or HHS logos.
Samples of customized materials
CDC offers most materials in Spanish, and many materials in Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese (as indicated above). Some non-CDC partners have translated materials into other languages including Haitian Creole, Russian, Turkish, French, Indonesian, Bengali, Urdu, Greek, Bosnian, Swahili, Arabic, and Portuguese. To access these additional translations, please email ActEarly@cdc.gov.
To translate “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” materials, please email us at ActEarly@cdc.gov with the following information:
- The language you will use.
- The product(s) you will translate.
- Whether you need editable “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” files.
- Whether you will make the translated materials available online.
- Your translated materials must reference the original “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” materials (e.g. “Content provided (in English) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Learn the Signs. Act Early. program; www.cdc.gov/ActEarly. Translation of that content provided by [your organization].”).
- Your translated materials must not include the CDC or HHS logos.
- Please send your final translation (file or link) to ActEarly@cdc.gov.
Limited quantities of Learn the Signs. Act Early. materials are available for order and shipment at no cost through our online ordering site. Requests for more than the maximum allowed can be made by clicking “International or Over Max Order” on the order page, or by emailing ActEarly@cdc.gov. Please include the name and purpose of your organization and a detailed description of how the materials will be used and to whom they will be distributed. Requests are approved on a case-by-case basis.
“Over Max Orders” may not exceed the quantities listed below.
|Item (English and Spanish)||Maximum Quantity (subject to approval)|
|Milestone Moments Booklet||100 individual booklets|
|Milestone Moments Brochure*||10 Packs (500 individual brochures)|
|Milestone Growth Charts (purple; packs of 10)||10 Packs (100 individual growth charts)|
|Grow Up Healthy Charts (with immunization info; single copy)||100 individual growth charts|
|Parent Kits (1 Milestone Moments Booklet and 1 Growth Chart)||25 Kits|
|Amazing Me: It’s Busy Being 3!||50 Books|
|Where is Bear? A Terrific Tale for 2-Year-Olds||50 Books|
|General Outreach Flyers*||20 packs (2,000 individual flyers)|
|CDC’s Milestone Tracker App Flyer* (English Only)||10 packs (1,000 individual flyers)|
|Materials Disk||25 Disks|
|Laminated Checklists and Tips- set with all ages||5 Sets|
|*Only brochures and flyers will be approved for mass distribution efforts such as health fairs or conference attendee materials.|
- Page last reviewed: November 27, 2017
- Page last updated: November 27, 2017
- Content source: