Next Public Health Grand Rounds
CDC’s Public Health Grand Rounds Presents:
“Global Prevention of Neural Tube Defects”
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
Global Communications Center (Building 19)
Alexander D. Langmuir Auditorium
Ways to Watch - Live or On Demand
The webcast links below are only active during the date and time of the session, but all sessions are archived for future viewing.
Join Us Live on Facebook:
Stream #1 No Captions:
Stream #2 Open Captions:
CDC Grand Rounds Upcoming Sessions
In the News-Adolescent Health
There’s a Grand Rounds for That!
CDC Grand Rounds On Demand
- Healthy Aging: Promoting Well-being in Older Adults
- New Frontiers in Workplace Health
- E-cigarettes: An Emerging Public Health Challenge
- It’s Loud Out There: Hearing Healh across the Lifespan
- National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Registry – Impact, Challenges, and Future Directions
- Emerging Tickborne Diseases
- Overcoming Barriers to Medication Adherence for Chronic Diseases(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2017/February2017.htm)
- Addressing the Unique Challenges of Opioid Use Disorder in Women(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2017/January2017.htm)
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Earn Free Continuing Education
Registration is not required to watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
For more information regarding the following, please visit the Grand Rounds Continuing Education page.
- Continuing Education Accreditation statements
- Instructions for receiving continuing education
For issues regarding obtaining continuing education credits, please email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
For technical questions, topic selection and related issues – FAQ(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/faq.htm)s
- Page last reviewed: February 17, 2017
- Page last updated: September 22, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of Associate Director of Communication, Division of Public Affairs