Next Public Health Grand Rounds
CDC’s Public Health Grand Rounds Presents:
“Healthy Aging: Promoting Well-being in Older Adults”
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Global Communications Center (Building 19)
Alexander D. Langmuir Auditorium
Ways to Watch - Live or Later
CDC Grand Rounds Upcoming Sessions
In the News-Adolescent Health
There’s a Grand Rounds for That!
CDC Grand Rounds On Demand
- New Frontiers in Workplace Health
- E-cigarettes: An Emerging Public Health Challenge
- It’s Loud Out There: Hearing Healh across the Lifespan
- National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Registry – Impact, Challenges, and Future Directions
- Emerging Tickborne Diseases
- Overcoming Barriers to Medication Adherence for Chronic Diseases(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2017/February2017.htm)
- Addressing the Unique Challenges of Opioid Use Disorder in Women(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2017/January2017.htm)
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Earn Free Continuing Education
Registration is not required to watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
For more information regarding the following, please visit the Grand Rounds Continuing Education page.
- Continuing Education Accreditation statements
- Instructions for receiving continuing education
For issues regarding obtaining continuing education credits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
For technical questions, topic selection and related issues – FAQ(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/faq.htm)s
- Page last reviewed: February 17, 2017
- Page last updated: July 28, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media