Next Public Health Grand Rounds
CDC’s Public Health Grand Rounds Presents:
An Encore Session of “E-cigarettes: An Emerging Public Health Challenge”
Original webcast: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Encore presentation: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Please watch our Encore Presentation of “E-cigarettes: An Emerging Public Health Challenge,” and our new Beyond the Data segment.
You may watch our encore presentation at any time.
Our new Beyond the Data will be posted for viewing July 18 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
This Public Health Grand Rounds Presentation was originally webcast Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Ways to Watch – Live or Later
CDC Grand Rounds Upcoming Sessions
In the News - Foodborne Diseases
There’s a Grand Rounds for That!
CDC Grand Rounds Previous Sessions
- It’s Loud Out There: Hearing Healh across the Lifespan
- National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Registry – Impact, Challenges, and Future Directions
- Emerging Tickborne Diseases
- Overcoming Barriers to Medication Adherence for Chronic Diseases(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2017/February2017.htm)
- Addressing the Unique Challenges of Opioid Use Disorder in Women(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2017/January2017.htm)
- Public Health Law: A Tool to Address Emerging Health Concerns(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/archives/2016/December2016.htm)
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Earn Free Continuing Education
Registration is not required to watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
For more information regarding the following, please visit the Grand Rounds Continuing Education page.
- Continuing Education Accreditation statements
- Instructions for receiving continuing education
For issues regarding obtaining continuing education credits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
For technical questions, topic selection and related issues – FAQ(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/faq.htm)s
- Page last reviewed: February 17, 2017
- Page last updated: March 2, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media