Next Public Health Grand Rounds
“Public Health Response to Severe Influenza”
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Global Communications Center (Building 19)
Alexander D. Langmuir Auditorium
Note: January 16 CDC Public Health Grand Rounds topic change to: “Public Health Response to Severe Influenza”
The topic for CDC’s Public Health Grand Rounds on January 16 will now focus on influenza. With the spike in flu cases around the country, this Grand Rounds will provide key and timely information for public health professionals on how to reduce the spread of seasonal flu in communities and adjust to spot shortages in antiviral drugs because of high influenza activity in some areas.
CDC Grand Rounds Upcoming Sessions
- January 16, 2018: Public Health Response to Severe Influenza
- February 20, 2018: Million Hearts: A Compelling Call to Action
- March 20, 2018: Global Childhood Vaccination
- April 17, 2018: Hepatitis B & C Elimination
In the News - Science Impact
There’s a Grand Rounds for That!
Ways to Watch - Live or On Demand
Registration is not required to watch our free Grand Rounds presentations. The webcast links below are only active during the date and time of the session, but all sessions are archived for future viewing.
CDC Grand Rounds Live Web stream
Earn Free Continuing Education
Registration is not required to watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
For more information regarding the following, please visit the Grand Rounds Continuing Education page.
- Continuing Education Accreditation statements
- Instructions for receiving continuing education
For issues regarding obtaining continuing education credits, please email email@example.com.
CDC Grand Rounds On Demand
- Grand Rounds Year in Review
- Meeting the Challenges of Measuring and Preventing Maternal Mortality in the United States
- Global Prevention of Neural Tube Defects
- Healthy Aging: Promoting Well-being in Older Adults
- New Frontiers in Workplace Health
- E-cigarettes: An Emerging Public Health Challenge
- It’s Loud Out There: Hearing Health across the Lifespan
- National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Registry – Impact, Challenges, and Future Directions
- Emerging Tickborne Diseases
- Overcoming Barriers to Medication Adherence for Chronic Diseases
- Addressing the Unique Challenges of Opioid Use Disorder in Women
Frequently Asked Questions
For technical questions, topic selection and related issues – FAQ(https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/faq.htm)s
More CDC Learning Opportunities
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
- Page last reviewed: January 12, 2018
- Page last updated: January 12, 2018
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of Associate Director of Communication, Division of Public Affairs