Next Public Health Grand Rounds
Overcoming Barriers to Medication Adherence for Chronic Diseases
Medications save lives for countless Americans. People with chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and HIV can enjoy a good quality of life when they routinely take their medicine. Poor medication adherence is linked with poor clinical outcomes. While these facts may seem obvious, a staggering one half of patients in the US stop taking their medications within one year of being prescribed.
Ways to Watch – Live or Later
Captions are only available on the Windows Media links. The webcast links are only active during the date and time of the session, but all sessions are archived for future viewing.
CDC Grand Rounds Upcoming Sessions
In the News - E-cigarettes
There’s a Grand Rounds for That!
CDC Grand Rounds Previous Sessions
- Overcoming Barriers to Medication Adherence for Chronic Diseases
- Addressing the Unique Challenges of Opioid Use Disorder in Women
- Public Health Law: A Tool to Address Emerging Health Concerns
- Improving the Lives of People with Sickle Cell Disease
- Changes in Clinical Diagnostics and Tracking Infectious Diseases
- Beyond the Blood Spot: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Registration is not required to watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
For more information regarding the following, please visit the Grand Rounds Continuing Education page.
- Continuing Education Accreditation statements
- Instructions for receiving continuing education
For issues regarding obtaining continuing education credits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Page last reviewed: February 17, 2017
- Page last updated: February 17, 2017
- Content Source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media