1. About Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes
2. Research-Based Prevention Program
3. Lifestyle Change Program Details
4. Testimonials from Participants
5. Find a Class Location
Find a CDC-recognized lifestyle change class near you, or join one of the online programs!
6. What Is the National DPP?
INFORMATION FOR PROFESSIONALS…
Implement a Lifestyle Change Program
Thinking of offering a CDC-recognized lifestyle change program? Already offering one? Find what you need to start or sustain a program.
Screen & Refer Patients to a Lifestyle Change Program
Screen your patients for prediabetes and refer them to a CDC-recognized diabetes prevention program.
Cover a Lifestyle Change Program as a Health Benefit
Manage health care costs and improve the health of your employees or insured members by adding CDC-recognized diabetes prevention lifestyle change programs as a covered health benefit. More
Registry of All Recognized Organizations
Find a list of organizations—nationwide or in your area—that offer the CDC-recognized lifestyle change program.
- Page last reviewed: January 16, 2018
- Page last updated: January 16, 2018
- Content source:
- Maintained By: