Nationwide Provider Network (NPN)
If you need help handling issues with the NPN, please email WTC@cdc.gov.
Members who live outside the New York metropolitan area can receive their WTC Health Program benefits through the Nationwide Provider Network (NPN). The NPN is a network of healthcare providers throughout the country who provide WTC-related services. Managed Care Advisors (MCA)-Sedgwick, a company under contract with the WTC Health Program, administers the NPN.
- When should the NPN make an appointment for you? When can you make the appointment yourself? Learn how to schedule an appointment with the NPN .
- The NPN recently expanded their network. Get more information on the MCA-Sedgwick Network Expansion FAQ page.
- Is your NPN provider out-of-network? Don’t go without care! Learn more about what to do if your provider is not in the MCA-Sedgwick network .
- Learn more about what to do if you mistakenly receive a bill for WTC-related care.
- The MCA-Sedgwick call center (1-800-416-2898) is open from 8am to 8pm ET Monday through Friday. The NPN Member Portal also now has a live chat feature.
- If you have an upcoming scheduled WTC-related appointment not scheduled by MCA-Sedgwick, please call 1-800-416-2898. Please call before (2-3 weeks before if possible) you go to the appointment. This to confirm the provider is in-network and that all authorizations are in place.
- If you need help contacting your MCA-Sedgwick case manager or have not received a call back, please contact us at 1-888-982-4748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
For NPN Members
- WTC-Related Care:
For NPN services such as scheduling appointments, care and treatment, and case management, contact MCA-Sedgwick at 1-800-416-2898, option 1, or through their NPN Member Portal . The MCA-Sedgwick NPN call center is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm ET.
- You can also get more information on scheduling an appointment in the NPN on MCA-Sedgwick’s Appointment FAQ page .
- Recent Bills:
If you receive a bill by mistake for services received on or after August 1, 2002, contact MCA-Sedgwick at 1-800-416-2898, option 1.
- Past Bills:
For billing issues for services received before August 1, 2022, contact Logistics Health Inc. (now also known as OptumServe) at 1-877-498-2911.
For pharmacy benefits or issues filling a prescription, contact Express Scripts at 1-800-935-7179 or log into the Express Scripts website .
For general questions or inquiries about the Program, contact the WTC Health Program call center at 1-888-982-4748.
For NPN Providers
For NPN billing on or after August 1, 2022, please contact Managed Care Advisors (MCA)-Sedgwick at 1-800-416-2898, option 2.
For NPN billing before August 1, 2022, please contact LHI at 1-877-498-2911.