Educate Others About HIV Stigma
We can make a difference in stopping HIV stigma by learning more about HIV and sharing that knowledge with others. You can do this in person or on social media. All that matters is that we take action.
Use the Stop HIV Stigma pledge cards to commit to helping create and sustain communities that promote awareness, understanding, and acceptance of people with HIV.
The Stop HIV Stigma pledge cards will help you lead by example and may help those around you assess and recognize their own attitudes and perceptions.
Download, customize, and share the pledge cards to fight stigma and raise awareness of HIV misinformation. You can share your customizable pledge cards on your website, blog, social media channels, and other digital outlets.
Share posts and facts about HIV and HIV stigma to help start conversations among your friends, family, community, and followers!
Download or order free campaign resources to use on your website, blog, social media channels, and other digital outlets.
Tips and ideas to help you get started in creating your social media posts:
- Remember to keep it positive, show empathy and tune in to comments on your posts.
- Listen and respond thoughtfully to what others have to say, or questions they may have. We opted for a zip folder for these downloadable files so that it can grow over time.
- Use our Let’s Stop HIV Together social media toolkits to get you started.
- Use #StopHIVStigma or #StopHIVTogether in your posts.
- Add our Instagram #StopHIVStigma stickers to your photos and stories.
- Link to Let’s Stop HIV Together website pages or social media accounts in your posts.
- Double-check statements before posting to make sure they are based on facts.
- Share how HIV has touched your life.