Data Hosting: DHHS Restricted Data through the RDC
Given the existing infrastructure of the NCHS RDC and experience in protecting data, other data owners have expressed an interest in making their restricted data available through the RDC.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diesel Exhaust in Miners Study
- National ART Surveillance Data
- United State Cancer Statistics
- NPCR / SEER Restricted Access Datasets
- Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) Dataset
- Vaccine Safety Datalink
- National Immunization Survey
Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE)
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Please note, modes of access, fees, and some other RDC procedures may differ between the various datasets. Any activity that is outside the normal RDC process will be highlighted on the specific pages for these datasets. Otherwise researchers are expected to be familiar with all RDC process and procedures outlined for NCHS data.
DHHS groups interested in having their restricted data hosted by the NCHS RDC should contact email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: September 18, 2018, 02:05 PM
- Page last updated: September 18, 2018, 02:05 PM
- Content source: