Fees and Invoicing
Project fees are made up of two parts the content of the proposal and access mode, and therefore vary from project to project. The estimated cost of a project is $3,000.
If you have additional questions regarding fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|On Site Access||300.00||Day||
|Federal Statistical RDC||3,000.00||Project||
CDC employees and contractors should check the RDC intranet site for details about fees
Data hosting users should read the hosted data page for details about fees. The DHHS restricted page provides a complete list of hosted data products.
Checks and money orders
Make checks payable to:
DHHS for Statistical Services
- All checks and money orders must have the invoice number and institutional EIN (Tax ID).
- Payment must be received on or before the project start date.
- Payments should be mailed to the address on the invoice.
The RDC is not responsible for payments that get lost in the mail.
Inter-Agency Agreements must be at least $3,000 and cover all project cost for the period of performance. All IAA must be processed before May 31st. For more information, please contact your RDC Analyst or email@example.com.
The RDC does not give refunds but may provide credit for future RDC services, depending on the circumstances. You will not be penalized for requesting multiple invoices on a project.
- Page last reviewed: June 14, 2018, 11:25 AM
- Page last updated: June 14, 2018, 11:25 AM
- Content source: