Learn about Zika and Pregnancy
Learn about Zika and pregnancy.
Microcephaly and other birth defects caused by Zika.
Supporting babies affected by Zika.
Local health departments successfully fight Zika.
Zika fact sheets, videos, social media, and more.
- A ‘Healthy’ Baby With Developmental Delay: Could It Be Zika?external icon
- Vital Signs: Zika in Babies in US Territories
- Update: Interim Guidance for Preconception Counseling and Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus for Men with Possible Zika Virus Exposure — United States, August 2018
- Children with Congenital Zika Virus Infection Face Serious Challenges as They Age
- Updated Interim Guidance for Infants with Possible Congenital Zika Virus Infection
- Updated Interim Guidance for Pregnant Women with Possible Zika Virus Exposure
Read stories about how CDC worked with health departments to protect mothers and babies from Zika virus infection.
Concerned that your newborn may have been exposed to Zika virus during pregnancy? Learn how to talk with you baby's doctor about your concerns.
Watch our new video to learn how CDC, health departments, and healthcare providers track Zika virus infection to protect mothers and babies.