Learn about Zika and Pregnancy
Learn about Zika and pregnancy.
Microcephaly and other birth defects caused by Zika.
Supporting babies affected by Zika.
Local health departments successfully fight Zika.
Zika fact sheets, videos, social media, and more.
- Special Issue “Zika in Infants and Children”
- Early Growth Parameters as Predictors of Developmental Delay among Children Conceived During the 2015–2016 Zika Virus Outbreak in Northeastern Brazil.
- 2018 Zika Health Brigade: Delivering Critical Health Screening in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Discordant Clinical Outcomes in a Monozygotic Dichorionic-Diamniotic Twin Pregnancy with Early Zika Virus Exposure. Case Report.
- Measurement of Head Circumference: Implications for Microcephaly Surveillance in Zika-Affected Areas.
- The Zika Virus Individual Participant Data Consortium: A Global Initiative to Estimate the Effects of Exposure to Zika Virus during Pregnancy on Adverse Fetal, Infant, and Child Health Outcomes.