Safety Culture in Healthcare Settings
- American College of Healthcare Executives. Leading a Culture of Safety: A Blueprint for Success See case studies and bibliography.
- American Nurses Association (ANA) (2016). American Nurses Association Calls for a Culture of Safety in All Health Care Settings
- Association of Safe Patient Handling Professionals
- ErgoPlus – 25 Signs You Have an Awesome Safety Culture
- Hudson HL, Nigam JAS, Sauter SL, Chosewood LC, Schill AL, Howard J (2019). Total Worker Health. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- National Public Radio-NPR (2015). Special Series: Injured Nurses
- National Safety Council. Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens Online Training – Table R8: Incidence Rates for Nonfatal Occupational Injuries and Illnesses Involving Days Away from Work Per 10,000 Full-time Workers by Industry and Selected Events or Exposures Leading to Injury or Illness, Private Industry, 2014.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- OSHA Memo: Inspection Guidance for Inpatient Healthcare Settings (2015)
- Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Training and Curriculum Guides
- Tampa VA Research and Education Foundation. Safe Patient Handling
- The Joint Commission Office of Quality and Patient Safety. Report a Patient Safety Concern or File a Complaint. Oakbrook Terrace, Il: Author.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Safe Patient Handling and Mobility (SPHM)