Please choose from one of the categories below.
- Key Points for Laboratory Identification of Cyclospora sp., Cryptosporidium sp., and Cystoisospora belli [PDF, 109 KB]
- Key Points for Laboratory Diagnosis of Cyclosporiasis [PDF, 177 KB]
- Key Points for Laboratory Diagnosis of Cystoisosporiasis [PDF, 170 KB]
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Amebiasis [PDF, 131 KB]
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Blastocystis hominis infection [PDF, 72 KB]
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Cryptosporidiosis [PDF, 144 KB]
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Giardiasis [PDF, 93 KB]
DPDx is an education resource designed for health professionals and laboratory scientists. For an overview including prevention and control visit www.cdc.gov/parasites/.
- Page last reviewed: May 3, 2016
- Page last updated: May 3, 2016
- Content source: