Please choose from one of the categories below.
- Key Points for Laboratory Identification of Cyclospora sp., Cryptosporidium sp., and Cystoisospora belli Cdc-pdf[PDF, 109 KB]
- Key Points for Laboratory Diagnosis of Cyclosporiasis Cdc-pdf[PDF, 177 KB]
- Key Points for Laboratory Diagnosis of Cystoisosporiasis Cdc-pdf[PDF, 170 KB]
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Amebiasis Cdc-pdf[PDF, 131 KB]
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Blastocystis hominis infection Cdc-pdf[PDF, 72 KB]
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Cryptosporidiosis Cdc-pdf[PDF, 144 KB]
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Giardiasis Cdc-pdf[PDF, 93 KB]
DPDx is an education resource designed for health professionals and laboratory scientists. For an overview including prevention and control visit www.cdc.gov/parasites/.