WTC Health Program eNews
Get the latest World Trade Center (WTC) Health Program news and updates delivered straight to your inbox! govDelivery, a leader in email for government, provides this service.
How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe to Program email updates in two ways:
- Click the button in the STAY CONNECTED slider in the lower right of this page. The slider is also on the WTC Health Program home page and a few other pages on our site.
- Visit the eNews signup page directly.
Please note: You will not see the slider if you previously clicked “No Thanks” on it, or if you have signed up previously. In that case, use the eNews signup page or clear your browser’s cookies/cache to see the slider again.
Once you enter your email address on the first signup page, you will then be asked to re-enter the email address to confirm it is correct. You also can set a password for your subscription preferences. This is optional.
After selecting your topics, govDelivery will show you some other government agency email subscriptions that you can sign up for if you wish. These are unrelated to the Program updates but may be of interest to you.
Next, check your inbox for a confirmation email. Be sure to confirm your subscription through this email to receive future updates from us.
I just subscribed. What’s next?
You will receive a welcome email from ‘WTCHPeNews@public.govdelivery.com’ asking you to confirm your subscription. You just need to click the button in that email to confirm.
You must confirm your subscription to receive eNews updates from us.
Please note that all Program eNews emails will also come from ‘WTCHPeNews@public.govdelivery.com’. You can add this address to your safe senders list if you want to ensure our updates stay out of your spam folder.
How do I manage my subscription?
You can manage your WTC Health Program eNews subscription at any time.
Managing your subscription means you can:
- Change your email address
- Select or unselect topics
- Set or reset your password
- Delete your account
To manage your subscription, visit the Program’s eNews subscription page and enter your subscribed email address. You will then see your subscription preferences.
How do I unsubscribe?
We are sorry to see you go! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any of our eNews emails.
- Log in to your subscriber preferences and delete your account.
What if I have more questions about govDelivery?
Visit the govDelivery Subscriber Help Center . There you can learn more about govDelivery and get more help managing your subscription.
What is Program eNews?
The WTC Health Program uses the govDelivery service to provide eNews updates by email. govDelivery is a web-based e-mail subscription management system used by several other agencies in the federal government.
What the emails feature:
- Program news such as coverage updates, important bulletins, and more
- Outreach event information
- Administrator statements
- 9/11 health research updates
- Press releases
What these updates do not feature:
- Individual care information or details
- Individual Program enrollment information or details
- Clinic-specific information
- Specific medical information
Who these updates are for: