Information for Industry – Model Agreements and License Form
Template Research Agreements
The TTO handles a variety of research contracts and each agreement will be tailored to the specific project. The following section describes the types of agreements our office reviews and provides model templates. If you have any questions, please contact the TTO at TTD@cdc.gov.
Confidentiality Agreements (CDAs)
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) – Mutual
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) – CDC Recipient
- Non-Disclosure Data Agreement (NDDA)
Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
- Material Transfer Agreement – CDC Provider
- Material Transfer Agreement – CDC Recipient
- Material Transfer Agreement – CDC Provider – Controlled Materials
Research Collaboration Agreement (RCA)
Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs)
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreement
- Materials Cooperative Research and Development Agreement
Template License Application Form and Agreements
Licensing agreements are handled by the CDC Team at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Office (TTIPO), henceforth known as the CDC Team at NIAID. CDC TTO provides links to the license application form and major license agreement types utilized below. If you have any specific inquiries about licensing, those questions can be directed to CDC TTO at TTO@cdc.gov.
License Application Form
If a company wants to license and develop a CDC invention, a National Institutes of Health (NIH) License Application must be submitted. Please contact CDC TTO at TTO@cdc.gov for assistance.