- CDC Funding Opportunities: Provides insight into CDC funding opportunities.
- SAM.gov: Formerly known as FedBizOpps, this site offers information on contract opportunities with the United States government and more.
- Georgia Research Alliance: Initiative expands research commercialization capacity by funding research at Georgia’s universities to launch companies and create high level jobs.
- Grants.gov: Search and apply for US federal funding grants.
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR): Funding program that encourages small businesses to engage in federal research and development that has the potential for commercialization.
- Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR): Program that funds cooperative research and development projects with small businesses in partnership with not-for profit research institutions to move research to the marketplace.
- U.S. Small Business Administration: Provides resources to help small businesses thrive.
- Kauffman FastTrac TechVenture: Information designed to teach scientists how to transform their technologies into commercially viable products.
- NSF Innovation Corps (I-Corps): Public-private partnership program that teaches grantees and researchers how to transfer research into products.
- Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer (FLC): FLC defines technology transfer (or “T2”) for federal agencies in a short video.
- FLC Learning Center: FLC offers training (e.g., online courses, webinars, and events), reference material, technology transfer information and resources
- FLC T2 Glossary: FLC offers a searchable glossary of commonly used technology transfer terms.
- Free Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) Webinars: AUTM offers free webinars on a variety of technology transfer topics. Some content applies to Federal technology transfer as well.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) IP Awareness: USPTO makes a tool available that assesses users’ intellectual property knowledge and provides personalized training in intellectual property for inventors.
- USPTO Inventor Resources: USPTO provides inventor assistance, education, and a bi-monthly newsletter to help innovators with the patent process.
- WIPO IP workshops and seminars: The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) shares knowledge about the use of intellectual property