- CDC Funding Opportunities: Provides insight into CDC funding opportunities.
- Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)external icon: Also known as FedBizOpps, this site offers information on business opportunities available with the US government
- Georgia Research Allianceexternal icon: Initiative expands research commercialization capacity by funding research at Georgia’s universities to launch companies and create high level jobs.
- Grants.govexternal icon: Search and apply for US federal funding grants
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)external icon: Funding program that encourages small businesses to engage in federal research and development that has the potential for commercialization.
- Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR)external icon: Program that funds cooperative research and development projects with small businesses in partnership with not-for profit research institutions to move research to the marketplace.
- U.S. Small Business Administrationexternal icon: Provides resources to help small businesses thrive.
- Kauffman FastTrac TechVentureexternal icon: Information designed to teach scientists how to transform their technologies into commercially viable products.
- NSF Innovation Corps (I-Corps)external icon: Public-private partnership program that teaches grantees and researchers how to transfer research into products.
- Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC) What is T2?external icon: FLC defines technology transfer (or “T2”) for federal agencies in a short video.
- Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer (FLC) Learning Centerexternal icon: FLC offers training (e.g., online courses, webinars, and events), reference material, technology transfer information and resources
- FLC T2 Glossaryexternal icon: FLC offers a searchable glossary of commonly used technology transfer terms.
- Free Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) Webinarsexternal icon: AUTM offers free webinars on a variety of technology transfer topics. Some content applies to Federal technology transfer as well.
- HHS Idea Labexternal icon: HHS tests and validates federal employees’ solutions to solve challenging problems in the delivery of health and human services
- USPTO IP Awarenessexternal icon: USPTO makes a tool available that assesses users’ intellectual property knowledge and provides personalized training in intellectual property for inventors.
- USPTO Inventor Resourcesexternal icon: USPTO provides inventor assistance, education, and a bi-monthly newsletter to help innovators with the patent process.
- WIPO IP workshops and seminarsexternal icon: The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) shares knowledge about the use of intellectual property
Page last reviewed: October 11, 2017