Office of Technology and Innovation (OTI)
Mission: To foster innovation, scientific collaboration, and the advancement of technologies for public health benefit.
- Cultivates and develops innovative science, technologies, and processes that support CDC’s ability to protect America from health, safety, and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.
- Promotes the transfer of CDC knowledge and technology into new products and services to improve public health.
- Facilitates partnerships with external organizations through research collaborations, licenses, material transfers, and more.
- Promotes innovative approaches and solutions to advance public health across the agency.
- Includes Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program, academic collaborations, training, data science, citizen science, challenges, contests, and more.
Contact us at OTI@cdc.gov or 404.639.1330.
Page last reviewed: October 11, 2017