NPPTL Public Meeting - Thursday, December 9, 2010
NOTE: This page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
NPPTL Public Meeting Announcement
Issue Date: October 25, 2010
Subject: The National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory Public Meeting - Thursday, December 9, 2010
Topics that will be discussed include:
- The NIOSH Regulatory Agenda for updating 42 CFR Part 84
- Standards Development for CBRN Combination Unit Respirators (Any combination of an air-purifying and air-supplied respirator)
- Standards Development for Buddy Breathing with a Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
This meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, 1111 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15231. Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. with the meeting starting at 8:30 a.m. Interested parties should make hotel reservations directly with the hotel by calling 800-233-1234.
This meeting will also be available via Live Meeting Conferencing. This service provides remote access capability for participants to listen in and view the presentations over the internet simultaneously. Remote participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the open comment period. To register for Live Meeting Conferencing participation, please contact Charlene Jennings at 412-386-5200. This option will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis and is limited to 50 participants.
The meeting agenda and handouts will be available to download, on the NPPTL website , prior to the meeting.
You may register electronically or you can download the Adobe PDF form and fax it to 412-386-4089.
View the Federal Register Notice
- Page last reviewed: October 25, 2010 (archived document)
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory