Find more information about community activities in your state on CDC.gov/MakingHealthEasier.
The places where we live, work, learn, and play can impact our health. To help share this important message with African American and Hispanic audiences, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has developed a broad range of materials for print, digital, and radio placement with an “Our Community Deserves” theme.
- State and Community Health Media Center (Media Center)
- CDC’s Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity
- A selection of Videos that address community health and chronic disease
- CDC Alcohol and Public Health
- CDC Arthritis
- CDC’s Cancer Prevention and Control
- CDC’s Healthy Places
- CDC Healthy Schools
- Media Campaign Resource Center (MCRC) for Tobacco Control
- Million Heartsexternal icon
- National Diabetes Education Program
- Tips From Former Smokers