Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Applying CDC’s Guideline for Prescribing Opioids: Module 13: Prescription Drug Monitoring Program pdf icon[PDF – 108 KB] Physicians, nurses and other health professionals can receive free continuing education for this training by registering on CDC Training and Continuing Education (TCE) Online, searching for course number WB4359, and completing the evaluation.
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain — United States, 2016
- Information for Providers
- Guideline Resources
- COCA Webinar Series on the Guideline from CDC and the University of Washington
- Applying CDC’s Guideline for Prescribing Opioids: Online Training
- Find additional courses on opioids at CDC TRAIN