Applying CDC's Guideline for Prescribing Opioids
If the training does not display below, or if you need a fully Web accessible version, please use this version instead: https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/training/overview/training.html.
Addressing the Opioid Epidemic: Course Details and Accreditation Statements [PDF – 102 KB]
- Receive free continuing education (CME, CNE, CEU) for this training by registering on CDC Training and Continuing Education (TCE) Online, searching for course number WB2857, and completing the evaluation.
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain — United States, 2016
- Guideline Information for Providers
- Guideline Resources
- Webinar Series on the Guideline from CDC and the University of Washington
- Additional Online Training on the Guideline