Floods, big or small, can have devastating effects on your home and your family. You can take steps to reduce the harm caused by flooding. Learn how to prepare for a flood, stay safe during a flood, and protect your health when you return home after a flood.
- Disaster Resources
- Drinking Water Advisory Communication Toolkit
- Emergency Water Supply Planning Guide pdf icon[PDF – 6.21 MB]
- Food and Water Safety During Power Outagesexternal icon
- For Responders: Emergency Response Resources
- Response Worker Health and Safety
- Reopening Outdoor Public Spaces After Flooding