- Feature #1 - Time to Change Your Batteries: Change your CO detector batteries when you change your clocks on November 2, 2014
- Feature #2 - Lead Poisoning Prevention: Learn more about preventing lead exposure among young children
- Feature #3 - Guidance for Healthy Pools
- Feature #4 - Hurricanes: Are you ready?
- Feature #5 - Drought and Health: Learn how drought conditions can affect your health
CDC's National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH) plans, directs, and coordinates a national program to maintain and improve the health of the American people by promoting a healthy environment and by preventing premature death and avoidable illness and disability caused by non-infectious, non-occupational environmental and related factors. We are especially committed to safeguarding the health of populations that are particularly vulnerable to certain environmental hazards - children, the elderly, and people with disabilities.