Symptoms of Breast Cancer
You can do things to lower your breast cancer risk, even at a young age.
Different people have different symptoms of breast cancer. Some people have no signs or symptoms at all. It is important for you to know the symptoms of breast cancer.
Some warning signs of breast cancer are—
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
- Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.
- A breast is red and feels warm.
If you have any signs or symptoms that worry you, be sure to see your doctor right away. They may be caused by something other than cancer. The only way to know what is causing them is to see your doctor.