Budget, Grants, and Funding
CDC Funding Profiles for Tribes and Tribal Organizations
These profiles provide information on direct funding from CDC to tribes and tribal organizations through grants and contracts.
- Fiscal Year 2020 [PDF – 4 MB]
- Fiscal Year 2019 [PPT-2 MB], PDF Version [PDF-148 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2018 [PPT-2 MB], PDF Version [PDF-282 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2017 [PPT-2 MB], PDF Version [PDF-278 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2016 [PPT-2 MB], PDF Version [PDF-295 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2015 [PPT-4 MB], PDF Version [1MB]
- Fiscal Year 2014 [PPT-2.4MB], PDF Version [271KB]
CDC’s Tribal-Specific Cooperative Agreements and Grants
These programs are those specifically designed for tribes or have tribal-only eligibility.
- Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country
- Supporting Tribal Public Health Capacity in Coronavirus Preparedness and Response
- Tribal Epidemiology Centers Public Health Infrastructure
- Tribal Practices for Wellness in Indian Country
- Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement
Other CDC Resources Available to Tribes and Tribal Organizations
- Examples of CDC resources available to state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies [PDF-173KB]
CDC Budget, Grants, and Funding
- CDC’s Budget, Grants, and Funding web page links to information about the federal appropriations process, CDC’s budget, grant resources, and financing of the public health system in general.
- CDC/ATSDR Funding and Technical Assistance: Overview for the CDC/ATSDR Tribal Advisory Committee [PPT-5 MB], PDF Version [2MB]
- Federal Grants Management Training Series: Developed by CDC Foundation, in collaboration with CDC’s Office of Grants Services and CSTLTS’s Office of Island Affairs, this free, self-guided, three-video training series is designed to provide federal grant recipients with the information needed to ensure the successful management of federal grants and cooperative agreements.
Grant Writing Resources