Budget, Grants, and Funding
CDC Funding Profiles for Tribes and Tribal Organizations
These profiles provide information on direct funding from CDC to tribes and tribal organizations through grants and contracts.
- Fiscal Year 2018 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-282 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2017 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-278 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2016 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-295 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2015ppt icon[PPT-4MB], PDF Versionpdf icon[1MB]
- Fiscal Year 2014 ppt icon[PPT-2.4MB], PDF Versionpdf icon[271KB]
CDC’s Tribal-Specific Cooperative Agreements
These programs are those specifically designed for tribes or have tribal-only eligibility.
- Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country
- Tribal Epidemiology Centers Public Health Infrastructure
- Tribal Practices for Wellness in Indian Country
- Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement
Other CDC Resources Available to Tribes and Tribal Organizations
- Examples of CDC resources available to state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies pdf icon[PDF-173KB]
CDC Budget, Grants, and Funding
- CDC’s Budget, Grants, and Funding web page links to information about the federal appropriations process, CDC’s budget, grant resources, and financing of the public health system in general.
Grant Writing Resources
Page last reviewed: September 17, 2019
Content source: Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support