Budget, Grants, and Funding
CDC Funding Profiles for Tribes and Tribal Organizations
These profiles provide information on direct funding from CDC to tribes and tribal organizations through grants and contracts.
- Fiscal Year 2020 pdf icon[PDF – 4 MB]
- Fiscal Year 2019 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-148 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2018 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-282 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2017 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-278 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2016 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-295 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2015 ppt icon[PPT-4 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[1MB]
- Fiscal Year 2014 ppt icon[PPT-2.4MB], PDF Version pdf icon[271KB]
CDC’s Tribal-Specific Cooperative Agreements and Grants
These programs are those specifically designed for tribes or have tribal-only eligibility.
- Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country
- Supporting Tribal Public Health Capacity in Coronavirus Preparedness and Response
- Tribal Epidemiology Centers Public Health Infrastructure
- Tribal Practices for Wellness in Indian Country
- Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement
Other CDC Resources Available to Tribes and Tribal Organizations
- Examples of CDC resources available to state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies pdf icon[PDF-173KB]
CDC Budget, Grants, and Funding
- CDC’s Budget, Grants, and Funding web page links to information about the federal appropriations process, CDC’s budget, grant resources, and financing of the public health system in general.
- CDC/ATSDR Funding and Technical Assistance: Overview for the CDC/ATSDR Tribal Advisory Committee ppt icon[PPT-5 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[2MB]
- Federal Grants Management Training Series: Developed by CDC Foundation, in collaboration with CDC’s Office of Grants Services and CSTLTS’s Office of Island Affairs, this free, self-guided, three-video training series is designed to provide federal grant recipients with the information needed to ensure the successful management of federal grants and cooperative agreements.
Grant Writing Resources
Page last reviewed: June 2, 2022
Content source: Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support