Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country
Twila Cassadore, from the Traditional Western Apache Diet Project, holding San Bitsitsin, an Apache wild parsnip.
Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country: FY 2017 Investments (35 Awards)
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Catawba Indian Nation
- Fort Peck Community College
- Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas
- Lower Brule Sioux Tribe
- Nez Perce Tribe
- Pueblo of Santa Ana
- Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- San Carlos Apache Tribe
- Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians
- Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska
- YellowHawk Tribal Health Center
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Albuquerque Area Indian Health Board, Inc.
- California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc.
- Great Lakes Inter Tribal Council, Inc.
- Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board
- Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc.
- Montana and Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council
- Navajo Nation Tribal Government
- Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board
- Oklahoma City Area Inter Tribal Health Board
- United Indian Health Services, Inc.
- United South and Eastern Tribes, Inc.
- Alaska Native Epidemiology Center
- Albuquerque Area Southwest TEC
- California TEC
- Great Lakes Inter Tribal Epidemiology Center
- Inter Tribal Council of Arizona TEC
- Navajo TEC
- Great Plains TEC
- Northwest Portland TEC
- Oklahoma Area TEC
- Rocky Mountain TEC
- United South and Eastern TEC
- Urban Indian Health Institute
Page last reviewed: February 8, 2019