Management and Prevention Guidelines
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Adults with Community-acquired Pneumonia. An Official Clinical Practice Guideline.external icon The Infectious Diseases Society of America and American Thoracic Society developed these consensus guidelines.
- The Management of Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Infants and Children Older Than 3 Months of Age pdf icon[52 pages]external iconThe Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society and Infectious Diseases Society of America developed these clinical practice guidelines.
- Guidelines for Preventing Health-Care-Associated Pneumonia, 2003 pdf icon[179 pages] CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee developed these recommendations.
- Management of Adults with Hospital-acquired and Ventilator-associated Pneumonia, 2016 pdf icon[51 pages]external iconThe Infectious Diseases Society of America and American Thoracic Society developed these clinical practice guidelines.
- Strategies to Prevent Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia in Acute Care Hospitals, 2014external iconThe Society of Healthcare Epidemiology of America and Infectious Diseases Society of America developed these guidelines.
Page last reviewed: October 22, 2018
Content source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases