Management and Prevention Guidelines
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Adults with Community-acquired Pneumonia. An Official Clinical Practice Guideline.
The Infectious Diseases Society of America and American Thoracic Society developed these consensus guidelines.
- The Management of Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Infants and Children Older Than 3 Months of Age [52 pages]
The Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society and Infectious Diseases Society of America developed these clinical practice guidelines.
- Guidelines for Preventing Health-Care-Associated Pneumonia, 2003
CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee developed these recommendations.
- Management of Adults with Hospital-acquired and Ventilator-associated Pneumonia, 2016 [51 pages]
The Infectious Diseases Society of America and American Thoracic Society developed these clinical practice guidelines.
- Strategies to Prevent Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia in Acute Care Hospitals, 2014
The Society of Healthcare Epidemiology of America and Infectious Diseases Society of America developed these guidelines.