Our mission is to offer learning opportunities in a variety of formats that enhance the knowledge and skills of NHSN facility- and group-level participants and their partners in order that they may effectively use the data obtained from the surveillance system to improve patient and healthcare personnel safety.
- Convey NHSN data collection methods, submission requirements, and analysis options to participants so that they may acquire, submit, and disseminate high quality, actionable data.
- Prepare participants to use the NHSN reporting application accurately and efficiently.
- Enhance participants’ and their partners’ understanding of data quality and the value of adverse event monitoring.
- Encourage collaboration among participants and partners to improve the patient and healthcare personnel safety across the spectrum of care.
Training by Component
- Page last reviewed: October 16, 2017
- Page last updated: December 22, 2017
- Content source: