DVBD Media Resources
Digital Press Kits
- Lyme and Other Tickborne Diseases Increasing
- Mosquito Bites: Everyone is at Risk!
- CDC Creates Interactive Training for Diagnosis, Management of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, May 13, 2019
- Asian Longhorned Tick Spreading Widely in US, November 29, 2018
- Illnesses from Mosquito, Tick, and Flea Bites Increasing in the US, May 1, 2018
- Dengue: Avoid dengue by preventing mosquito bites
- Lyme disease: Prevent Lyme disease
- Mosquito bites: Prevent mosquito bites
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever: RMSF is deadly, but preventable
- Tick bites: Stop ticks
- Tick bites: It’s open season on ticks!
- West Nile virus
- Yellow fever: Need a yellow fever vaccine? Plan ahead.
- B-roll footage of mosquito work at CDC and mosquito bite prevention practices
- B-roll footage of ticks and work at CDC’s insectary in Fort Collins, Colorado
Public Health Image Library
CDC’s Public Health Image Library, or PHIL, was designed to share CDC public health images. CDC welcomes public health professionals, the media, laboratory scientists, educators, students, and the public to use this material for reference, teaching, presentations, and public health messages.