Specimen Submission Instructions and Reagent Ordering Forms
Note: Diagnostic specimens are now regulated by the DOT & ICAO/IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. Anyone offering packages for transport containing diagnostic sample must be trained according to these regulations. For more information please refer to CDC’s Scientific Resources Program.
Instructions for Submitting Specimens to CDC Diagnostic Laboratories
- Arboviral Diseases Specimen Submission Instructions
- Bacterial Zoonoses Specimen Submission Instructions
- Dengue Fever: Criteria for the Processing of Samples at the CDC Dengue Branch, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Rickettsial Zoonoses Specimen Submission Instructions
The Division of Vector-Borne Diseases provides reagents to state public health laboratories for diagnostic testing of arboviruses. These reagents, which are not commercially available, may be requested through the Arboviral Reagent Ordering System.
- Page last reviewed: April 1, 2011
- Page last updated: February 14, 2017
- Content source: